SECTION I GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. This Policy is intended for persons who visit this Website belonging to the Data controller, uses website information or express consent to receive information.
3. Any natural person whose personal data is processed by the Data controller shall be considered to be the Data subject in this Policy.
4. By continuing browsing the website, the Visitor (the user of the website) confirms that he has familiarized himself with this Policy, understands its provisions and agrees to comply with them.
5. The Data controller shall ensure that, when accepting and implementing this Policy, he strives to implement the following essential principles related to the processing of personal data: a) Personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (principle of legality, fairness and transparency) with respect to the Data subject; b) Personal data is collected for determined, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and shall not continue to be processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; c) Further processing of personal data for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes (the principle of purpose limitation); d) Personal data is adequate, relevant and only necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (the principle of reducing the amount of data); e) Efforts are made to ensure that personal data is accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date within a reasonable time after the fact of change has; f) All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal data which is not accurate in relation to the purposes of their processing is immediately erased or rectified within a reasonable time (principle of accuracy); g)Personal data is stored in such a form that the identity of the Data subject can be established no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; h) Personal data may be stored for longer periods, provided that personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes, in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of the Data subject (principle of limitation of retention duration); i) Taking in account the general nature of the Personal data processed by the Data controller, the Personal data is processed in such a way that appropriate technical or organizational measures ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized processing or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage of personal data (the principle of integrity and confidentiality); j) The Data controller is responsible for complying with the above principles and must be able to demonstrate that they are being followed (accountability principle).
SECTION II. ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
7. The Data controller collects and processes personal data in accordance with EU and Lithuanian legislation regulating the protection of personal data. The Data controller processes the personal data of the website on the following grounds:
7.1. on the basis of consent expressed by your active actions, i.e. by contacting us and submitting personal data, or by other active actions;
7.2. Implementation of our legitimate interests (e.g. by administering the website and ensuring its proper functioning;
7.3. In order to fulfil the obligations imposed on us by the law.
8. The Data controller strives to ensure that personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, for the sole purpose of being collected and that they would be processed in accordance with clear and transparent principles and requirements for the processing of personal data established by the legislation.
SECTION III. INFORMATION ABOUT USED COOKIES
10. Cookies are small size text files, which are stored on the Person’s browser or device (personal computer, mobile phone or tablet).
11. We use the website analysis service Google Analytics, which allows you to capture and analyse statistical data on the use of the website. You can find out more about Google Analytics and the information that these tools allow you to collect here at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=lt.
12. If you want Google Analytics tools to not record information about your browsing online, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser plugin.
13. The website uses the following Google Analytics, cookies:
|Name||Purpose of data processing||Moment of creation||Expiration date||Additional information|
|_ga||“Google Analytics” is a “Google” analytics tool that allows website and app owners to learn about the interaction of users of websites and applications with the resources provided. “Google Analytics” may use certain cookies to collect data and transmit website usage statistics, but this tool does not collect information that Google could use to identify individual persons. The most important cookie in Google Analytics is called “_ga”.||At the first visit to the page||2 m.||The cookie is used to collect statistical information on the website|
|_gid,||Analytical cookies in “Google Analytics” collect information about user behavior on the website and are used to store statistical information||At the first visit to the page||Until the end of the session||The cookie is used to collect statistical information on the website|
|wp-settings-1||WordPress mandatory time cookie||At the time of visit to the page||1 year||Mandatory cookie required to run a WordPress website|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress mandatory time cookie||At the time of visit to the page||1 year||Mandatory cookie required to run a WordPress website|
|wordpress_test_cookie||The cookie checks whether the user’s browser supports cookies.||At the time of visit to the page||Until the end of the session||Mandatory cookie required to run a WordPress website|
|wordpress_logged_in||WordPress logged in user cookie||At the time of visit to the page||Until the end of the session||Mandatory cookie required to run a WordPress website|
|cookie_notice_accepted||The cookie is intended to implement the privacy (cookie) policy announcement/consent.||By agreeing with the terms||1 year||Technical website cookies|
14. Cookies used on the website do not allow to determine the identity of the user of the website. Visiting the Website is recorded anonymously, identifying a personal computer, mobile phone or tablet and IP address, and such collected information is not provided to third parties, except in cases as provided for by law.
15. By browsing to the Website and clicking the “I Agree” button in the pop-up box, the person doing the browsing agrees that cookies are stored on his/her computer, mobile phone or tablet.
16. In order to revoke the given consent, the browsing person may delete or block cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in his browser, allowing him/her to opt out of all or part of cookies. Please be aware, that using browser settings that block cookies (including necessary cookies) may cause the Person to experience problems with all or some of the features of the Website.
17. Personal data collected by cookies is processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other legal acts on the protection of personal data.
18. In accordance with the requirements of the law, the Website shall apply security measures to prevent unlawful disclosure of Personal data and its unlawful use.
SECTION IV. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
19. The Data controller processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes after obtaining your explicit consent for such processing, for example: after you subscribe to our newsletters, etc. (the basis of data processing is your free will consent for data processing);
20. For the purpose of direct marketing, we may process your name, email address, telephone number.
21. Your personal data for direct marketing purposes may be processed in the following ways:
21.1. You can receive a newsletter with our offers, promotions and newsletters by e-mail;
21.2. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on the link at the bottom of our newsletters.
22. We also use the services of Facebook, Google, other online advertising providers. You can read regarding the data collected and the applicable personal data protection measures in the privacy policies of these service providers. For more information on how it works, as well as how you can disagree with the display or use of such ads, see the information provided by the above-mentioned providers: — https://lt-lt.facebook.com/policies/ads#; https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
SECTION V. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR OTHER PURPOSES
23. We may also process your personal data by providing you with other services, such as accepting and executing your orders for the provision of our services, fulfilling our obligations, issuing invoices and/or other accounting documents for goods and/or services. As a rule, the processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of a contract of usage of goods and/or services, on the basis of your consent or in compliance with obligations imposed on us by law.
24. We may also process personal data for other purposes if we have received your (Data subject’s) consent or when the processing of personal data is based on other legal processing criteria provided for by law.
SECTION VI. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA?
25. We will process and store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for the period laid down by law.
26. The retention of your personal data for a longer period than stated in the Policy may be carried out only if:
26.1. There are reasonable suspicions of an illegal act for which the investigation is being conducted;
26.2. Your data is necessary for the correct resolution of the dispute and/or complaint;
26.3. If we have received complaints regarding the Visitor, or if we have noticed violations committed by the Visitor concerned;
26.4. backup copies and other or similar purposes related to the operation and maintenance of information systems;
26.5. In the case of other special statutory grounds, conditions or cases.
SECTION VII. IN WHAT CASES AND TO WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
27. The Data controller shall not transfer your personal data to any third party without your prior consent, except in the cases described below.
28. We may transfer your data to third parties who help us to operate and administer the provision of the Services. Such persons may include data centres, advertising, marketing companies, software developing, providing, supporting and developing companies, information technology infrastructure services companies, communication services companies, internet browsing companies and/or companies carrying out online analysis and providing related services, security services providing services, etc.
29. In each case, we provide data the data processor only to the extent necessary for the execution of a specific order or for the provision of a specific service.
30. Our invoked Data processors may process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions. In addition, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable laws and agreements signed with us.
31. Data may also be made available to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies, such as police or supervisory authorities, but only at their request and only when required by applicable law or in cases and by order provided for by law and valid legislation, to ensure our rights, the security of our buyers, employees and resources, to declare, provide and defend legal requirements.
SECTION VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
32. Data protection legislation gives you many rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
33. You have the right to access our personal data: 33.1. You have the right to request our confirmation of whether we process your personal data, and in such cases request access to your personal data processed by us. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
34. You have the right to require correction of your inaccurate data.
35. If you believe that information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for correction. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
36. You have the right, to object to the processing of your personal data:
37. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data when personal data is processed in accordance with our legitimate interests. However, despite your objection, we will continue to process your data in case of reasonable motivated reasons for further processing. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
38. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten):
39. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. However, this provision does not apply if we are required to store data by law. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail email@example.com
40. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
40.1. In certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise the above-mentioned right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
41. Legal relations related to this Policy are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
42. The Data controller shall not be liable for damages, including damages due to interference with the use of the Website, for loss or damage to data caused by acts or omissions of the person himself or third parties acting on the person’s message, errors, deliberate damage, other improper use of the Website.
43. The Data controller is also not responsible for any interference during logging in and using the Website and / or damage caused by it, appearing due to the actions or omission of third parties, unrelated to the Data controller or person, including interference in electricity supply or internet access, etc.
44. The Data controller has the right to partially or fully change the Policy.
45. Policy supplements or changes shall take effect from the day they are Published on the Website.
46. If, after completing or changing the Policy, the person continues to use the Website and/or the Services provided by the Data controller, it is considered that the person does not object to such additions and/or changes.
47. For all data processing issues, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com